Luncheon Presentation on Addiction to Recovery: Supporting Individuals and Families Experiencing Mental Health and Addiction | Estate Planning Council of Berks County
Registered for this event? Login now to view additional event details.
Dear Estate Planning Council Professional:
Please join the Estate Planning Council of Berks County on Wednesday, January 18, 2023, with networking from 11:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. followed by lunch, a brief business meeting, and presentation with Eric Rodriguez, MSW, LSW, CAADC, Education Resource Director at Caron Treatment Centers.
The presentation topic will be “Addiction to Recovery: Supporting Individuals and Families Experiencing Mental Health and Addiction”.
First-time guests are free. A $75.00 guest fee will be applied after the first visit. All guests must be accompanied by a current Berks County Estate Planning Council member.
The format of this session will be psychoeducational in nature but will focus on education in four main areas:
- Understanding addiction and substance use
- National impact with statistics
- Identification of addiction & other impactful behavioral addictions
- The importance of addiction education in estate planning
- Different functions of estate planning with respect to addiction
- How addiction impacts estate planning
- Addictions’ impact on generational wealth
- Why is addiction prevalent in wealthy families
- Navigating addiction with high-net families
- The intersection of treatment and recovery in financial planning
- Treatment statistics and options
- What it means to be in recovery
Bio-Link: Eric Rodriguez - Caron Treatment Centers
Eric Rodriguez, MSW, LSW, CAADC
Education Resource Director
Caron Treatment Centers
Comprehensive Addiction Treatment. Recovery for Life.
Education Alliance Department
A special THANKS to our meeting sponsor RKL.